Taylored Cycles offers a unique, mobile bike mechanic service.
We will come to your home or place of work at a time to suit you, to either fix or service your bike there and then, or take it away and return it with the necessary repairs and servicing complete.
- We will always try to collect and return a bike on the same day.
- We travel to any location, up to 10 miles from the centre of Bristol.
Prices (no parts are included in any of the prices below):
Basic Tune Up Service: £35.00
– This is our most basic service which covers the labour to set up and adjust all the existing parts on the bike. It does not cover the labour to replace any worn parts.
Full Service: £55.00
– This is a comprehensive service which covers the labour to replace worn out parts and service any of the main bearings that need attention.
Premium Service: £85.00
– This is a Full Service with a strip and valet. We have the facilities to fully clean and degrease your bike. When a bike has had a Premium Service it will come back gleaming and in the best condition possible.
Full Valet: £35.00
– We always recommend having a Valet as part of a service. But if your bike is in good working order and doesn’t need a service we can give it a full degrease and clean.
Hourly Rate outside a standard service: £44.00
Call out / collection / return FREE*
* subject to a minimum labour charge of £20
Contact us for a quote for any jobs not listed or specific tasks.
We can accept payment by cash, cheque and by debit or credit card.
To make a booking call 07811 330586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ross Taylor’s excellent little mobile bike business is super. Something was wrong with my bike (turned out the gears weren’t really working), I called him and he came out almost straight away, fixed my bike and charged me a very reasonable fee (and a cuppa tea).”
– Melanie Marshall – Greenbank, Bristol (For the full review click here click here)
You can also bring your bike to our Taylored Cycle Hub.