Taylored Cycles offers a unique, mobile bike mechanic service.
We will come to your home or place of work at a time to suit you, to either fix or service your bike there and then in our mobile workshop. Or if it’s a bigger job like our Premium Service we’ll take it away and return it with the necessary repairs and servicing complete.
We will always try to collect and return a bike on the same day.
We travel to any location, up to 10 miles from the centre of Bristol.
You can make an online enquiry by filling out the form on this page.
Prices (no parts are included in any of the prices below):
Basic Tune Up Service (done on site): £40.00
– This is our most basic service which covers the labour to set up and adjust all the existing parts on the bike. It does not cover the labour to replace any worn parts.
Full Service (done on site): £70.00
– This is a comprehensive service which covers the labour to replace worn out parts and service any of the main bearings that need attention.
Premium Service (collect and return): £110.00
– This is a Full Service with a strip and valet. We have the facilities to fully clean and degrease your bike. When a bike has had a Premium Service it will come back gleaming and in the best condition possible.
Full Valet (collect and return): £45.00
– We always recommend having a Valet as part of a service. But if your bike is in good working order and doesn’t need a service we can give it a full degrease and clean.
Hourly Rate outside a standard service: £60.00
Call out / collection / return FREE*
* subject to a minimum labour charge of £30
Contact us for a quote for any jobs not listed or specific tasks.
We can accept payment by cash, cheque and by debit or credit card.
You can make a booking enquiry by filling out the booking enquiry form HERE.
“Ross Taylor’s excellent little mobile bike business is super. Something was wrong with my bike (turned out the gears weren’t really working), I called him and he came out almost straight away, fixed my bike and charged me a very reasonable fee (and a cuppa tea).”
– Melanie Marshall – Greenbank, Bristol (For the full review click here click here)